Thursday, September 17, 2009

Don't Recycle Your Old Wardrobe... Revamp It and Wear It Again

I don't like to recycle my dresses when I have a special occassion to go to, so I cut it up and revamp the whole thing.
Definition of Recycle - wearing the same outfit more then once.
Check it out!!!

This was taken at my company Xmas function last year 2008. I have happy faces on the other people because I haven't asked them for their approval to post their pictures up.



This pink salmon colored dress was revamped. It was my grade 12 prom dress back in 2001.



This was made from scratch for a friends wedding in 2008



3 comments:

amourissima said...

I can't beleive your dress! You are in the WRONG line work right now missy! SO talented!!

amourissima said...

PS: I think we should make everyone wear those happy faces ALL the time.

Need more happy faces at work!

chandara said...

hhahaahah.... yes i agree