Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Going To Attempt To Cut My Side Swipe Bangs Myself

Okay... I have wanted to do something drastic with my hair for the longest time and never actually had the time to.
I kind of set up an appointment for tomorrow to get my bangs cut professionally, initially I want it done today, but I think I’m going to cancel it since I want them cut now, (I can get very impatient sometimes). Since I can't have them cut professionally today, I am going to attempt to do it myself. EEKKKS!!!
I'm actually kind of excited but scared at the same time. I know what I want and how I want it to look like, but can I do it??? That is the question. hmmmm.....
I guess I will find out later on tonight. Maybe I'll do a video on it. Hmmm....
To Be Continued....
Dan...Dan...Dan...

1 comment:

amourissima said...

YEAH!!! I can comment!! Sooooo what did you do?? I haven't been up to see you because, well ... I've been sick.

Did you get them done? Do you like them???