Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Intrigued With What Adobe Illustrator Can Create But Microsoft Paint Will Just Have To Do

Bringing this back to September 14th, 2009.
I was always so curious as to how people can create such amazing art without the usage of a pencil.
It wasn't until Sept 14th when I discovered Adobe Illustrator. Well... actually I have heard of it but I had never seen it put to work. That wasn't until my brother the computer whiz, who happened to be working on his profiles for some web designing course he was taking in school. I was amazed to see how he could draw and shade and color all with a click of his mouse.
He made it look so easy that I wanted to buy the software just for the sake of my own interest in creating and drawing.
Luckily for me, he decided to give me a mini lesson with the Adobe Illustrator Program. Needless to say, after fifteen minutes I got no where it was harder than I thought.
I was so intrigued by it, I wanted to learn more of the program but.... I got booted off of the computer. I didn't get discouraged though, I had this urge to create something so bad that I whipped out my laptop and turned it on, went straight to Microsoft paint (I know this was all I could afford since it was free), and started doodling.
After some time which felt like a decade I finally drew something using nothing but circles and lines to create this piece of art I call monkey moo. It was definitely challenging but well worth the time. Another knowledge put to use!!!

No comments: